Saturday, July 27, 2013

Aloha Shopping

Aloha!

I love finding different things while away.
In Hawaii, you can find all sorts of different things.
Y'all know I have a habit of collecting kitchen towels. 
I have so many it's ridiculous. So, now I buy for my friends.







I'm passing this Hula girl, flour sack towel on to someone today....a little token reminder of the Hawaiian spirit. Isn't she beautiful? The polynesian women are gorgeous inside and out!

To enter, all you have do is leave a comment at the bottom here. Have you ever been to Hawaii? Have you ever hulaed before? (I have and I can promise you is wasn't pretty) Are you obsessed with cute kitchen towels? I just like to know I'm in good company! :)


Since I'm on Hawaii time (5 hours behind Texas), I'll announce the winner on Sunday, July 28th.

Happy Saturday and Mahalo!
AK



7 comments:

  1. Been to Hawaii twice. Last time was on my 3 week honeymoon in 2006. Did not hula but did go to Luau. Love cute dish towels! Glad you enjoyed your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have never been but would love to go. My father many many many years ago hula"d because he said the put him in a trance!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was 27 years plus 2 weeks ago that I too was in Hawaii! We went for our honeymoon. One of our favorite trips we have taken thus far. I would love to have this precious flour sack towel to commemorate our anniversary! It would make the cutest pillow cover with that darling print. I too can't seem to pass up a flower sack. You can make such cute things with them pending on the print. I've made a Bible cover out of one before that I still enjoy to this day. We did the Luau thingy, we did so so many touristy attractions including a Pizza Booze Cruise lol! Ahhh to be young again! Here's hoping you had as blessed a trip that we had. The memories last a lifetime! And Welcome back Ms. Amy! Your segments were missed.....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DeneAnn you're the lucky winner! You have one hula-girl, flour sack towel coming your way.
      Just email your mailing address to amy@myTexastoday.com and I'll get it off to ya!

      Delete
    2. Well thank you so much!!!!! This is so wonderful!!! ��Happy Dance��

      Delete
  4. The lucky winner! is DeneAnn! Congratulations to her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all those beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing, Amy!

    ReplyDelete