Sunday, July 7, 2013

here's what's up, homey!

Hi! I'm Amy and I'm a shop-o-holic! 
Not really, BUT I do love finding cool things. Here's what I've recently found!




Look at this great Texas T-shirt. I stumbled across the site and think I've got to order one. Here's how I see it:
Cute for spring. summer. fall. or winter. 
Put it with white shorts, red shorts, any short. white jeans, dark or light jeans.
Put it with pearls and a denim jacket.
Put it with tennies, flip flops or heels.
The list goes on and on. Such a versatile, homey T.
Here's the link to order your own. http://www.thehomet.com/texas-home-t/





Then there's these adorable hair twists I found at Francesca's. I frequent that store often and they always have cute and trendy things. This bunch of 5 goes for $12. 


Or how about this sunglass case for $10? So cute, huh? . These two items are not listed on their site but I'm sure you could call your local Francesca's and ask for them. Oh, and until July 8, all of their accessories are buy one get one half off. *WINNING* Here's the link for other fun browsing. www.francescas.com


Lastly, the Texas state pendant necklace. I've had mine for years and get many compliments on it. You can buy it in "real" gold at www.jamesavery.com or you can go cheap (like $18 cheap) and get it at www.francescas.com. Either way, you'll love it! 

Until next time...Happy Shopping Homey! 

Amy K










No comments:

Post a Comment